!!!Начинаем общаться на новом форуме. Этот открыт только для просмотра!!!

Interview with Kyolucan-creator D SP-SP Kunio-Jidaigeki PC - Форум
[ Личные сообщения() · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]

Страница 1 из 11
Форум » English branch » English branch » Interview with Kyolucan-creator D SP-SP Kunio-Jidaigeki PC
Interview with Kyolucan-creator D SP-SP Kunio-Jidaigeki PC
ATLUSДата: Понедельник, 07.05.2012, 01:55 | Сообщение # 1
technos-world
Награды: 6
Статус: Offline
Interview
Ilya: Hello Kyolucan
Before start asking questions, We would like to express condolences over the recent tragic events in Japan.
I would like to express my gratitude to our entire community for your game, and for agreeing to an interview.
Kyolucan: Hello Ilya!
The disaster of Tohoku was very impact.Fortunately, I do not live there.I pray for the revival of Tohoku.

Ilya: My name is Ilya I will be asking you questions. Please introduce yourself.

Kyolucan: My handle name is Kyolucam. I am Japanese game-programmer. I made Kunio-kun no jidaigeki SPSP and Spy vs spy vs spy vs spy, and so on. I am making games now.

Ilya: Please say me your favorite games?

Kyolucan: Many. But now I often play are Monster Hunter Portable 3rd and Saints Row 2.

Ilya: When you first saw the game with Kunio Kun?

Kyolucan:
I saw Nekketsu-kouha Kunio-kun when I was a Grade-Schooler for the first time.

Ilya: What do you think about the games release with Kunio Kun on the SNES, in my opinion they have changed a lot compared the NES games?

Kyolucan: The division of TECHNOS-JAPAN can be clearly perceived. Changelessly, there are a lot of bugs.

Ilya: How do you feel about the games that release after the bankruptcy Technos?

Kyolucan:
Very bad. TECHNOS staff are related to those games. They don't have already enough abilities to make good games.

Ilya: How long have you been programming? Have you had prior this experience in creating games?

Kyolucan:
About 8 years. I acquired the program languages. C++, JAVA, etc...

Ilya:
Please tell us how the idea came to create a game and why you chose Downtown SP-SP Kunio-Jidaigeki?

Kyolucan: I feel NES game Downtown SP Kunio-Jidaigeki is not perfect. But its materials are excellent. Especially, the topography is abundant and interesting and very difficult. I wanted to challenge such difficulty. So I made SP-SP.

Ilya: How do you see the final version of your game?

Kyolucan: In Windows 7 os, there are some bugs. I can't still erase bugs perfectly.

Ilya: Do you plan to translate game of the English language or the release language SDK?

Kyolucan: No. but I want to release English version.

Ilya: We know that developing a game is always very difficult, please tell us how you motivate yourself?

Kyolucan: I do something different sometimes. when facing with the difficult problem, I Bring it to tomorrow. So time gives me good idea and recovers my motivation.

Ilya: In your game very well made betting, if it not secret please tell us how you calculated the odds win?

Kyolucan: Firstly, it calculates all entry characters' total power, And calculates their average, and divides Individual power by the average, and gives the value a little fluctuation. And it outputs odds.

Ilya: Do you plan to release the level editor?

Kyolucan: No. Isn't it "????" > "????"? "????" means very easy. "???" means normal. "????" means very hard.

Ilya: Do you plan to add multiplayer on internet?

Kyolucan: No. Online mode can't be made by myself alone.

Ilya: Will you open the source code of the game?

Kyolucan: I don't know. Now I don't plan it.

Ilya: Do you plan to do other games about Kunio Kun?

Kyolucan: Yes. I will release new Kunio Kun soon! Please look forward to it!

Ilya: Thank you for the interview, we would like to thank you for what you are doing such a wonderful game and I wish you continued success. Thank you.
the best regards.
Kyolucan: Excuse my poor English. I am glad for my game to be played internationally.I will be keeping make good games.
Thanks!

The End

Форум » English branch » English branch » Interview with Kyolucan-creator D SP-SP Kunio-Jidaigeki PC
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: